Monday 19 May 2014

May Bank holiday

In the May bank holiday Mummy said Rowan could have a sleepover in my room, I wasn't sure I wanted Rowan to share my room but Mummy said it would be fun and we could use our sleeping bags.
It took us a while to fall asleep 21:30 because it was too fun, we both slept on the floor and read each other books.
The next morning we woke up very early so had to have a early night the next day. but it was very fun.
The next day I was allowed to choose the treat day because my birthday is on a school day so we had a day out on the bank holiday Monday, we went to Paignton.
We played in the big park and played with the water, we went on the pier where the bouncy slides and bouncy castles were, we played in the sea and on the beach we had lunch then we had a yummy ice cream.

meeting mr gru

meeting a minion

ice cream

on a ride

flying down the slide

daddy taking us back to the car

No comments: