Monday 19 May 2014

days out with some friends and my family in the easter holidays

In the Easter holidays we had a lovely time, we went to forder valley nature reserve for a 'wild about woods' day. we met my friend James there with his Mum too. we did bug hunting, pond dipping, camp fires, toasted marshmellows and made ribbon ornaments. It was a lovely sunny day too and we had a picnic in the sun.

I also went to the cinema with my friend Kyan, Just me Mummy and Kyan and Kyans Mummy (Rowan stayed with nanny). We watched walking with dinosaurs. After the cinema we went to west hoe park for a while with Rowan too.

Mummy and Nanny took me and Row to the aquarium, I loved seeing the giant octopus and the lobsters.
On another day Mummy me and Rowan went to woodlands with Freyah and my friend George. It was a super exciting day and I had a brilliant time.



we did lots of other fun things too like trago mills with Daddy, lunch in town with Mummy, playing at nanny and granddads. I went to my friends birthday party at drakes den on Easter sunday. so I was super busy and had a brilliant Easter holiday. xxx

No comments: