Saturday 6 July 2013

our holiday june 2013

We went to Perranporth for a caravan holiday.
I finished school on Friday 7th June, and Daddy picked me up, he said when Mummy gets home from work we can go on holiday.
Mummy got home and we drove to Perranporth in cornwall, when we got there I said 'it was further than legoland' but mummy assured me is wasn't.
We got our key for the caravan and went to explore, me and row chose our room and we looked in all the other rooms and cupboards, then we went to explore the park.
There were parks and swimming pools and sand dunes and play areas. I was very excited.

On sat morning we went to the beach because it was a lovely sunny day BUT Daddy got bit by an adder. (silly daddy). It got worse and worse until we had to call an ambulance out and they took him to hospital. I got a bit sad but mummy said daddy would be ok. We went for tea with Mummy and then we went to pick up daddy from hospital.

The next day we went to a fun park, I did aqua walkers, bungee/trampolines and a great maze.
We also went swimming, and to Crealy. I had a great weekend and we didn't want to go home.

chilling in the caravan


water walkers



getting buried by daddy and rowan

jet ski

sword in the stone
bungee tampoline

No comments: