Tuesday 30 July 2013

funny things i say and achievments.

My favourite word at the moment is 'awsome'.

I told mummy she must of had a growth spurt in the night because he pjs were too short (3/4 length) mummy laughed a lot.

I made a star chart for mummy 'this is for when you are bossy mummy'. mummy laughed a lot at this too.
I have finished my 1st year of school, when I go back I will be in year 1.
last day of class R (mufti day)

I have been practicing my reading and spelling, I have a special chart mummy made for me to add stars. Mummy and Daddy are so pleased with my reading. :-)

It is now the summer holidays we have had some nice days out so far. beach, picnic in the park, water park, pennywell farm. here are some pictures.
at the water park

beach time

in the sea at bantham

train at pennywell farm

No comments: