Thursday 21 August 2008

I CAN ROLL OVER NOW!

Here I am in my Bumbo seat reaching for my toy.
All week I been trying really hard to roll over...I managed to get on my side but my left arm gets stuck and I dont go any further so I swing my legs to try and get some rythum going but until today nothing happened....Mummy put me on my back and I just did it..I rolled right over on to my tummy. Mummy and daddy thought it was great.
Daddy had some days off this week so on Friday we went to Grandma and Grandads for tea as it was Grandma's birthday. On Monday we went swimming and I splashed a lot, then Mummy took me to Nanna and Grandads we stayed there for the afternoon and Mummy played mario karts with Uncle Jason and Auntie Lucy.
On Tuesday Mummy and I went to visit Freyah and George, George Is clever because he is trying to say real words now.


No comments: