Tuesday 12 August 2008

14 WEEKS AND MUMMYS BIRTHDAY


Here I am with my Great Grandad.



On Saturday Mummy was 23 years old so Me and Daddy bought her a card and some presents...I think she liked them especially her nintendo wii because she wont stop playing mario-carts.


Appanently Grandma and Grandad came over on saturday night to look after me while mummy and daddy went out for a meal with Nanna, Grandpops, Uncle Lee, Uncle J, Auntie Lucy, Auntie Leighann, Great Nanny and Grandad and mummys Uncle Mark.....I cant believe they left me behind but I didnt realise because I slept all night.


Then on Sunday it was Auntie Lucys birthday so we went to Plymstock to give her a present, we also visited Great Grandad and Auntie Claire.


Then on Sunday I got to stay up late and we all went to barbican leisure park to play on the arcade games...I liked watching Daddy play pool with Uncle Lee.




Today im 14 weeks old and I weigh 15lb 7oz.




No comments: