Monday 25 August 2008

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Here I am with my Mummy and Daddy we walked from Nanna and Grandads to the duck pond at Radford in Plymstock. Mummy and Daddy used to live in Plymstock and said they used to play at Radford when they were little.
Here I am with Mummy, as you can see I like to poke my tongue out when the wind blows in my face. Mummy and Daddy think its because I like to taste the air. On Thursday Mummys cousin Leighann came out and we went on a long walk, we also went to Derriford hospital to see some of Mummys work friends on the ambulances.

On Saturday Mummy and Daddy went to watch the dark night at the cinema so I stayed with Grandma and Grandad, it was good fun I like their doggy she is called Holly. Grandad took me out in the pram while Grandma had her hair done in the salon.
Then on Sunday Mummy took me to visit Nanna and Grandad, Uncle Lee and Uncle Jason..(Auntie Lucy was working) we stayed for lunch then went home to see Daddy.





No comments: