Monday 31 December 2012

CHRISTMAS 2012

On Christmas eve we ate our last chocolate from our advent calendars, this made me supr excited because it meant santa is on his way.
We all helped to get the vegetables ready for christmas day I enjoyed helping.
excited on xmas eve
Then we watched some christmas movies- I laughed so much at home alone 2.
laughing uncontrollably at home alone 2
After all the excitment me and Rowbies couldnt calm down so mummy said 'lets get santas thing ready' I poured him a glass of coke, Rowan got him some sweets and we also saved a carrot for the reindeer. we left it all on santas plate, we put the magic key on the door and we layed our sacks out so santa could find them. Then we went to bed.......


CHRISTMAS DAY
Mummy woke me up at 8 o'clock in the morning, I was the last 1 to wake up and I didnt believe santa had come, We layed in Mummy and Daddys bed for a few minutes. Then once I had woke up a bit more we all went down stairs. I went into the front room and I was sooooo excited, Santa had left me lots of presents- all mine were wrapped in blue. I started to open them.

blue wrapping is mine
happy boy on xmas morning



very pleased with my ben 10 t shirt
After all the presents were open we gave mummy and daddy thier presents then we played with our toys and got ready for everyone to come out for christmas dinner. When everyone arrived it was really exciting showing them what santa had brought us. We all gave each other more presents and sat down for a nice christmas dinner cooked by Mummy and Grandad. we pulled crackers and all wore our hats.


We were all worn out by so much excitment and so much food we all felt sleepy...i fell asleep along with uncle lee, grandad and nanny.
Then we went in the bath and got ready for bed after a brilliant day. thankyou everyone.

No comments: