Monday 31 December 2012

Boxing day

The next day when we woke up, we went to Nanny and Grandads (with a garage) we had more presents some ben10 things and a new angry birds game to go with the 1 santa brought for me. Then Uncle Gary and Sarah came with Anais and Lily...we all played together nicely we played nerf guns and all attacked Uncle Gary. it was very funny.
playing ben 10 with daddy



Me and Lily
We had some lovely lunch and I sat with Anais and Lily. Then it was time to go...we went to Nanny and Grandads (at the broadway) because nanny and grandpa were there. We had a special present waiting there for us...a bike. I had a real big boys bike with no stabilisers on.
We had another lovely day and i surprised everyone when Ross was doing the quiz I answered the colours of the polish flag 'red and white' ...I was actually thinking about the england flag but still ...everyone was speechless.

No comments: