Friday 21 September 2012

I'VE STARTED BIG SCHOOL

I have just finished my 2nd week at big school, my school is called Tor bridge primary, I'm in class R, and my teacher is Miss Boobier.

On my 1st day of school Mummy and Daddy took me out for breakfast (because I didnt start until 10:40, and Rowan was in nursery). I had my brand new smart uniform on and I was a bit over excited for starting school.

all ready for my 1st day at school
When we went to school we all walked to the classroom where Miss Boobier showed me where my coat, lunchbox and bookbag went.

Then I looked around the classroom and decided what I was going to do...I chose painting!
Then Mummy and Daddy went home and I stayed at school until 3pm.
I had a nice day.
the next few days I wasnt sure if I wanted to go to school or not and some mornings I cried and I was also really tired.
In my second week although I say I dont want to go to school, once im there I like it a bit better. I told mummy my teacher is 'super kind'.

painting in my classroom.
 







No comments: