Thursday 5 August 2010

My 1st time at playgroup

I have been busy at my usual groups of gymnastics and singing time, now it is the summer holidays and most groups are finished for a few weeks.
Mummy has a very large belly now because she has a baby in it, I go to her appointments with her and help the midwife take Mummys bloodpressure and listen to the baby.
A few weeks ago I went to Nanny's 50th Birthday Party, I danced and sang and played with my friends. All my family were there and I had a late night.....here is a picture of me singing in the giant microphone.....
This week I went to playgroup on my own for an afternoon, Mummy dropped me off at 1pm and I said goodbye to her and played with the toys. At 3:30pm Mummy and Daddy picked me up.
The nursery assistant told Mummy I was a good boy, and that I was ok until I was told to sit down for song time or snack time, because I didnt want to come in from outside.
I coloured some pictures for Mummy and Daddy.
I was happy to see Mummy and Daddy by the end of playgroup and was ready to go home.
I am going to be going to playgroup every Monday afternoon now.

No comments: