Thursday 26 August 2010

AUGUST

This month we have done a lot, its been Mummys birthday. We went out for a birthday meal and we went to the zoo with everyone.
It was also aunty Lucy's birthday.

I have been with Mummy and Daddy a few times now to listen to the baby's heart beat, I like singing to the baby in Mummy's belly....the baby like twinkle little star, Mummy said that was also my favourite song when I was a baby.
I have been helping Daddy a lot in the baby room making the cot and wardrobe. I like to look at all the baby things.

We have been to trethorne farm and it was fun, I went on the death slide with Daddy and said 'AGAIN DADDY'.
At the top of the death slide keeping my arms and legs in...

Here is Daddy throwing me in the air to crash in the ball pool (mid-flight)...

Here I am holding the baby rabbit...

No comments: