Saturday 9 May 2009

My 1st Birthday ...part 2.

In the afternoon all my family came out to see me for my birthday.
I have sooooo many new toys and I like them all including my trike, rocking horse, tent, tunnel, swing, garage...and lots lots more.

My favourite bit was when everyone sang 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' when the candle was lit on my cake.



Party!!!!.........
Today I had a party at home with some of my friends.
our house was filled with people and I was not sure what was going on, eventually I went and played with the other children. Mummy make a nice buffett for everyone and my friends gave me some brilliant presents.

We all ate lots of cake and jelly. (unfortunatly Mummy has lost the camera so we cant put any photos on here)
.
Thankyou to Abby, Kianna, Kaydee, George, Hayleigh, Loris, Ashton, & baby Ruben. (and thier Mummys & Daddys).

Thankyou to everyone who helped me celebrate my 1st birthday.

No comments: