Saturday 9 May 2009

IM 1 YEAR OLD.

On Wednesday I was 1, when I woke up Mummy and Daddy sang 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to me, I thought it was funny. Then Mummy helped me open some presents, I had a dancing Iggle Piggle, a caterpillar puzzel a abacus and a truck.


Then we all go ready to go out, Mummy drove us to Pennywell farm.
It was great fun and I touched some of the animals, I liked the baby goats and the piggies.
Mummy picked up a piggy and it squeeled a lot so she put it down.
I didnt like the lambs when they were hungry because they made too much noise and it frightened me.
I played in the sand pit and on the bouncy castle
and Mummy and I went in a big maze and had to find our way back out.
Mummy did an assult course...Daddy and me laughed a lot at her.
(my favourite bit was washing my hands after touching the animals, because I got to play with the water in the sink).
Here are some pics from my day.........


No comments: