Saturday 18 October 2008

PLAYING OUTSIDE (23 WEEKS)

I have had a cold this week and didnt sleep very well, I had lots of snot, sneezing and coughing, I still have it a bit and im finding it hard to breath when I have my bottle or my dummy. Hopefully it will be gone in a few more days.
Mummy took me out for lots of walks in the fresh air as this helped to keep my mind off it and cleared up my cold for a while.

Mummy took me to visit Auntie Julie and Uncle Steve with thier little boy Sam he has just turned 7 years old, they have a big dog called Ellie I really liked her but I think she was a bit affraid of me.

Here I am at Plymbridge, We walked there from our house and then we sat on the grass as it was nice and sunny and warm.

Here I am outside in my walker, It was fun and I liked going fast and into the neighbours garden.

But then Daddy let me roll down the hill and had to run after me, Mummy shouted at Daddy for lettng me go but I just laughed because I liked going fast.

No comments: