Monday 6 October 2008

IN MY TOY BOX...HE HE HE!




Here I am playing with my toys, I couldnt decide what one I wanted to play with and was getting a bit annoyed so Daddy put me in my toy box with all of my toys so I could play with all of them at once. I thought it was very funny!




Im trying really hard to sit up on my own now I can sit up with cusions around me to stop me falling and I can sit up all on my own when I have no nappy on (I'm not allowed to be nappy free for too long though because I make a mess on the carpet).




Im going to get weighed tomorrow because I have been sleeping for 12 hours at night so Mummy and Daddy want to make sure I'm still gaining enough weight.




Mummy has cooked me lots of new tasty meals, This week I have tryed minced beef in bolognese and chicken.


My favourite dinner at the minute is Creamy Chicken and parsnip or Cauliflour cheese...yummy!


I really like wheatabix for breakfast and I also like fromage frais.


Actually I have liked every type of food I have tried so far and I have tryed most things now.

No comments: