Friday 11 July 2008

MY FRIEND GEORGE



Here i am with George.


I had a fun day today because Mummy took me to visit her friend Freyah and my friend George.

Mummy had a cup of tea and biscuits and I had MILK, but George is a few months older than me so he had chicken and sweet potato for his lunch...it looked very interesting and I watched George eat it all up. I hope I can have some yummy food like that soon but at the moment im only allowed milk.


When we got home Mummy took me to the doctors and I had to see the nice nurse she talked to me and made me laugh and smile but then........she stuck a big needle in my leg and I cried for a few seconds and then stopped but then the nurse put another needle in my other leg and I cried some more, so mummy gave me my dummy and lots of cuddles and I fell asleep.....Mummy said I was very brave.

I dont really understand but Mummy said the needles will stop me from getting poorly when im older.



No comments: