Wednesday 16 July 2008

10 WEEKS OLD


Im now 10 weeks old and when I got weighed I had gained another 4 1/2 oz which is not as much as previous weeks but Im quite big already this means Im 13lb 12 1/2 oz so next time I get weighed I might be over a stone.

I have been waking up a lot at night and have been feeding every 2 hours - Mummy and Daddy thought it must be another growth spurt but because it has lasted over a week and Mummy thinks she probably isnt making enough milk, so she is going to start giving me a little bit of formula milk aswell. Mummy is a bit sad because she wanted to breast feed me for a lot longer so she has decided she will still breast feed me for as long as she can but will make sure im full with some formula at the end of each feed.

Last weekend I went to My Nanna's Birthday buffett it was good fun and I laughed at Mummy playing on the Wii boxing with Uncle Lee and Nanna.

This weekend I have been invited to a 1st birthday party on Saturday and Mummy and Daddy are planning to take me swimming on Sunday morning, I think Im going to enjoy it because I love going in the bath and get very excited when I see the water.

No comments: