Sunday 6 May 2012

I'M 4 YEARS OLD TODAY!

Today is my birthday. When I woke up I asked mummy 'where is my ben 10 cake?', Mummy said I will have to wait and see.
I went down stairs and said 'Oh my goodness' when I noticed my presents and big number 4 balloon.
I opened my presents and had some really cool things...tom and jerry box set, hotwheels wall tracks, scooby doo swamp mystery machine, scooby doo game for my explorer and a camera accesory for my explorer and a nerf gun.

scooby doo game
opening presents
Uncle Gary came to see me and wish me happy birthday, then Nanny and Grandad (with the garage) came and I had some more presents...a nerf gun tent (base) so I can shoot people and hide away.
When they had gone we got ready for my party with my friends at JUMP. I was very excited and I played with all my friends...my best friends are Eden and Logan.
having fun at jump
We ran around the play area and had lots of fun, then we went to the dinosaur play room...I sat in the birthday throne and we all ate party food.
the birthday boy in the birthday chair

My friends all sang happy birthday and I had a big sparkler candle on my ben 10 cake, then we had ice cream and got ready to play party games. I won musical chairs :-) then we played parachute games. it was very fun!

happy birthday Riley



After the party had finished and I said good-bye to all my friends, Nanny and Grandad (at the broadway) and Nanny and Grandpa and Uncle Lee, Uncle Jay and Auntie Lucy all came to our house.....to open MORE presents. I had some hex bugs from Nanny and grandad and money from everyone else. My friends bought me some brilliant presents too.
Thankyou to everyone who came to my party and thankyou for all my presents. it was a 'wicked' day and I was very tired and went to bed early.

No comments: