Saturday 12 March 2011

BIG BOY PANTS

Yesterday Mummy & Daddy took me to buy some new 'BIG BOY' pants, I chose some with pirates and some with cranes on.
This morning Daddy said I could take me nappy off and throw it out the window, so I did and then I put my new pants on.
I did very well today doing wee wee's on the potty and even a poo, I had a sweetie each time I did something in my potty.
Mummy and Daddy said they are very proud of me today for being such a big boy, and I liked being grown up.
My favourite bit is going upstairs with my potty to empty it down the toilet and pulling the flush, oh and getting a sweetie of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday Mummy & Daddy took me to see a man. He had a big willy. Mummy and Daddy asked me to suck the man's willy while they took pictures. I got a sweetie each time I licked the man's big willy.

Mummy and Daddy said they are very proud of me because I let the man put his willy in my bum hole. He pushed his willy into me and grunted. It only hurt a little bit.

When he was done, they gave me a sweetie.

I want the man to come again. I like to lick the man's willy. I like to feel him inside me. I like it when Mummy and Daddy take pictures of me with the man and give me a sweetie after he shoots his juice all over me.