Wednesday 29 December 2010

BOXING DAY

The day after Santa came is called boxing day and we went to Nanny & Grandad (with the garage). When we got there I had a big pile of presents to open...yay! I had some great toys from everyone.


We spent the day setting up my new crane set and new knights castle...I think Daddy had lots of fun too. We also played lego.
I had some moon sand, a race track a cut and slice pizza and cake and some new clothes.
Uncle Dan and Uncle Gary was there too.

Later that day we went to Nanny & Grandad (at the broadway) because Nanny & Grandpa were there, I had fun playing toys with everyone. Nanny & Grandpa gave me a cool toy cooker with lights and sounds. As it got late I fell asleep on the sofa...Mummy & Daddy played some games with everyone then we all went home. (daddy carried me to the car because I was asleep).
I had 2 very fun but also busy days....Thankyou everyone.

No comments: