Thursday 7 October 2010

Whats new!

My baby brother Rowan is now 2 weeks old, he sleeps most of the time and if he's not sleeping he is usually having milk from Mummy. I call him 'owan' beacuse I cant say 'R's...so I say 'ILEY & OWAN' instead of Riley and Rowan.
He takes up lots of Mummy's time at the moment. Mummy & Daddy said im being a brilliant big brother...here I am giving Rowan some milk.


Mummy has bought me some new books, I really like reading before bed and my favourite book is 'big red bath'.

We are going to have a halloween party this month, Mummy & Daddy said I can dress up, I decided I want to be a monster. Rowan is going to be a spider. I cant wait because all my friends, Nanny & grandads and uncles and aunty are going to be there.

This is me eating a pink bun...

No comments: