Monday 5 October 2009

17 months old.

Im 17 Months old now,
I have been very busy this month going to new playgroups here I am at tumble time with my freind Connor...


I have been to fun fort with Mummy and Daddy it was great fun because we had the whole play area to ourselves for an hour, here are some pictures.... In the playhouse with Mummy.

Daddy helping me go down the slide.

On the fast slide.

Mummy and Daddy took me to sparkwell zoo to look at the animals I called them all 'doggies' and said 'woof woof' to all of them but my favourite was the local cat that lives at the zoo....

...chasing the peacocks...




At west hoe park on the cars with Daddy and on the bouncy castle with Mummy...



I have been to a wedding reception where I did lots of dancing and playing with balloons and bubbles, here I am with my friends on the dance floor...

No comments: