Sunday 28 September 2008

MY OWN ROOM & AT THE BEACH

On Friday Mummy and Daddy took me to Wembury beach, It was my first trip to the beach and I liked playing in the sand...it felt funny on me feet! I didnt paddle my feet in the sea beacuse Mummy said the water was freezing even though it was a nice warm day.

Last night I went to sleep in my own room because since I was born I have slept in Mummy and Daddys room. I was very good and went straight to sleep.

At the moment I like to wake up at about 5am to play but after a little while I fall back to sleep until the morning.

Mummy and Daddy said I slept better in my own room and they are very proud of me.


Im now almost 21 weeks old and last tuesday I weighed 17lb 11 1/2oz...(so I put on 11lbs in just 1 week.) I like my yummy solids and have tryed lots of differnet things, my favourite is parsnip (mummy & daddy dont like parsnip) and im still rolling over...non stop! and I like to pull peoples hair.



No comments: